Saturday, May 11, 2013

Wow!  I can't believe it has been so long since I have updated!!!

We are just going to jump right back in here, starting with Finley's birth. 
He joined us on April 3rd.  After laboring for 2 days I was ready to have a baby that Wednesday morning!  We went in to the San Antonio Birth Center so that I could be checked out, hoping that all of those contractions were getting me somewhere.  Thankfully, we were able to get all settled in to the birthing suite and finally into the tub.  This was my second birth at the Birth Center, and I absolutely love the atmosphere there!
As you can see, I was a little spoiled!
It took just a few more hrs of laboring and finally our beautiful little guy came into the world.

Brylee wanted to be at this birth, so we prepared her as best as we could beforehand.  She held up really well and was really excited to get to hold Finley right away.
Quincy is such a proud daddy!



Finley weighed in at 8 lbs. 4 oz. and was 21 inches long.

The boys are really enjoying their little brother!

1 comment:

  1. We are so glad Finley made it here safely! That suite looks more like a holet than a birthing center. That is awesome! We can't wait to meet the new little guy. I hope you have finally gotten all tested up and that Finley is sleeping well for you.

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers