Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Baby Boy Shirley

Ok, so the first 2 are the regular 2d ultrasound that we are used to, but all of the rest are 3d pictures. He still looks like a little alien but it is pretty neat to get a better picture. These are at 17 weeks and 5 days. We were told that if we go back at about 30 weeks we can get some really good pictures. It is really tempting so we will see whether we cave and go back in. :)



























































































































3 comments:

  1. I have never done the 3d ultrasound before. I like it! We are so excited for you. I can't wait to shop! (Every baby needs at least one new outfit, right!?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oh My!!!! Those pictures are amazing! Technology these days :). We are very happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet the little guy in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Congrats! An addition to the family...I am so happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers